Places & Spaces

Blooms

March 17, 2014

blooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photography

After a beautiful weekend that hinted at Spring’s warmth, we woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow. Womp womp. But I’m trying to make the best of it— I canceled meetings, baked some cookies, and snuggled down for a work-from-home day with my husband. Not exactly how I wanted to spend Saint Patrick’s Day (#snowpatricksday), but if it means we’re home together, I’ll take it.

Oh, but I’m so ready for Spring. If we don’t have it outdoors yet, at least we can look at Spring blooms here. Enjoy.

xoxo,

Sarah Bradshaw

PS— Bring Spring early by ordering flowers! Buy from local florists from Bloompop.com!

blooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photographyblooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photography
blooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photographyblooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photography
blooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photographyblooms - Sarah Bradshaw Photography

comments +

1. Caitlin

March 17th, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Oh my gosh, those flowers are gorgeous!

2. Michael and Carina

March 17th, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Simple, quiet, and beautiful. Thanks for sharing! <3

3. Melissa

March 17th, 2014 at 4:54 pm

such beautiful shots!

4. tPoz

March 17th, 2014 at 9:09 pm

beautiful flowers! love that they light up your home, and bring some sunshine in, even on this snowpatrick’s day! C’monnnnn SPRING!!

5. Laura Matney

March 18th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Wow all are so pretty!

6. Shavanna at Bloompop

March 18th, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Gorgeous! We’re so lucky to have you as our DC photographer for Bloompop!

7. John Danaher

March 22nd, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I can’t wait for the blooms of tomato and pepper plants. Yup, bring on the planting season!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Engagements

Portraits

The Bradshaws

Weddings

Workshops

Q&A

Growing Love

Portraits

modern love stories

Classic Romance

serving washington, dc & surrounds

Timeless wedding photos to honor your heritage and leave a lasting legacy.

Published In

Everything Else

Business

Just Because

Hello, I'm Sarah Bradshaw! Classic-obsessed, coffee-loving D.C. wedding photographer. I’ photograph because I believe that all of life is beautiful and every person has a story worth telling. I'd love to tell yours.

Meet Sarah

About

Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date on recent work, current obsessions, featured publications, and the occasional cocktail recipe.

miss a thing